Time flies really fast and I am not aware 4 months have passed since the start of my OJT last June 25. I thought I will not be able to complete it before my birthday on October 20,Thanks to my Dearest Professor for allowing us having a x2 hours during weekends.
Anyway, at first I was a little bit shy making friends with the new people around me but after a while when Sir Edz group us into two groups including the other practicumers from the other schools I was able to know them very well..
My Co-Practicumers
Some of them are from UST,Adamson University ,Bulacan State University and FEU
During break we watch some movies after we had our lunch.
This time one of our Boss celebrate his birthday..He's one of the best person I've met on this company..He's very kind to us and very approachable.Sometimes, he let us use his computer during break time.I will surely miss him.
We also had a bonding moment with the employees and co-practicumers on nearest videoke bar outside the company.
Here's my friend,classmate and co-practicumer Justine singing with a 100% confidence to him self take a look on how he holds the mic Haha!
Of course !my friend James don't want to be a loser,He grabbed the mic and start singin like there's no tomorrow HAHA!
We had some much fun on this company but sometimes sad moments happened.....
My new friends from Adamson University are already done with their OJT..It just feel so sad when you meet new friends and they need to go...But I know for sure..I will meet them again :)
I wasn't able to attend our farewell celebration due to heavy rain on my area, the streets here are already flooded around 9am and it took several ours before the flood gone :(
The silence was deafening yesterday while getting my certificate,I feel the sadness on the room because no one will help some of the employees now and some of them are really old.I saw the jumpering paper and there's a lot of work to do.So, instead of going home early I decided to help them even though I'm already done.
My OJT experience helps me to prepare myself for my future employment.I learned how to interact with different kinds of people,I learned to sacrifice a lot of things; I hardly have time for anything else. Even on weekends, I’m in the office.
Thanks a lot PLDT for the awesome experience :)










No comments:
Post a Comment